10 Interesting Facts on the State of Web3 Gaming on BNB Chain
Did you know 20 gaming dApps on BNB Chain recorded 9.17% of the average daily transactions on BNB Chain?
Gaming continues to generate the most transactions and users in Web3. Web3 games garner more than 4 times the transactions of all Web3 categories such as DeFi, marketplaces, etc. combined. Decentralized gaming also accounts for over 615000 DAUs, more than 2x of the next highest category, exchanges. However, the volume of gaming dApps fluctuated between $250,000 to $2.7 million in the last 30 days. Volume is the total amount of incoming value to the smart contracts.
We take a deeper look at 10 interesting facts on the state of Web3 gaming on BNB Chain through 20 BNB Chain gaming dApps. The 20 BNB Chain gaming dApps in this list include Gameta, PlayZap, Era7, SecondLive, Flappy Moonbird, Ultimate Champions, TopGoal, Gaimin, P12, MetaApes, X World Games, Playbux, Mystic Treasures, Tiny World, Tap Fantasy, Plant Crossing, Yuliverse, Thetan Arena, Monsterra, and Stella Fantasy.
10 Interesting Facts on the State of Web3 Gaming
We take a deeper look at 10 interesting facts on the state of Web3 gaming on BNB Chain through users, transactions, listings, investments, and dApp dominance.
1. The 20 blockchain games in this list accounted for 449575 monthly users or 5.59% of the total monthly active users on BNB Chain. BNB Chain recorded 8.03 million MAU in dApps across all categories in April 2023. Users are the number of wallets interacting with a gaming dApp’s smart contracts in the last 30 days.
2. Gameta recorded the highest number of users among all gaming dApps with 123570 MAUs representing 27.5% of the total gaming users in this list.
3. FlappyMoonbird (11.1%), Playbux (11.1%), Era7 (9.7%), SecondLive (9.6%), and MetaApes (8.7%) also account for a significant portion of the total gaming users.
4. Yuliverse (5.2%), TopGoal (3.9%), Ultimate Champions (3.5%), Tap Fantasy (2.7%), Tiny World (2.2%), and Thetan Arena (1.3%) are also some of the most used BNB Chain games.
5. The 20 Web3 games in this list recorded 107335 average daily transactions or 9.17% of the average daily transactions on BNB Chain while BNB Chain recorded 1.17 million average daily transactions. Transactions represent the number of contract interactions between a user and a dApp’s smart contracts in the last 30 days.
6. SecondLive recorded the highest number of transactions for any gaming dApp on BNB Chain in the last 30 days. SecondLive recorded 705950 transactions or 21.9% of all the gaming transactions in this list.
7. MetaApes (14.4%), TopGoal (10.3%), Playbux (9.6%), Tap Fantasy (9.5%), Yuliverse (5.6%), Tiny World (5.2%), Era7 (5%), Gameta (4.5%), FlappyMoonbird (2.9%), Ultimate Champions (2.6%), Monsterra (2.5%), X World Games (1.8%), and P12 (0.8%) also contribute towards a significant portion of the total gaming transactions on BNB Chain.
8. Playbux, Stella Fantasy, and FlappyMoonbird recorded the highest increase in transactions on BNB Chain games with more than a 300% increase in transactions in the last 30 days. P12, X World Games, and Yuliverse recorded the biggest drop in transactions over the same period.
Listings and Investments
9. Gaimin, PlayZap, Mystic Treasures and Ultimate Champions were the most recently listed gaming dApps on BNB Chain. BNB Chain has launched the most number of new projects according to Ancient8’s Web3 gaming and NFT market report.
10. Gaming (11.5%), metaverse (5.6%), tooling (5.3%), infrastructure (4.8%), and marketplaces (4.2%) received the highest number of investments according to different Web3 categories.
Fun Fact: Gaimin Gladiators is a professional Esports organization backed by Gaimin.gg that recently won the DOTA 2 dream league season 19 and PUBG PMPL Europe in the last two weeks.
Follow us to stay updated on everything BNB Chain!
Disclaimer: DappBay is an open platform for all developers building on BNB Chain to display their projects. Description and information on dApps listed on DappBay are directly provided by the developers of the respective project. Projects featured on DappBay are not recommended, vetted or endorsed by BNB Chain Labs, BNB Foundation or any other affiliated entity. Do your own research - you are solely responsible for your investment decisions and your use of any project featured on DappBay is at your own risk. The material available in DappBay should not be construed as financial advice.